Welcome to the HAESCO website
The Hong Kong Association of Energy Service Companies (HAESCO) was founded in January 2008, and is a professional non-profit trade organisation with its headquarters in Hong Kong. HAESCO is registered company in Hong Kong Limited by guarantee.
HAESCO places a high priority on making the association a home for the broadest spectrum of market participants, our membership includes a wide range of specialists from the energy service sector, including ESCO’s, legal advisers, facilitators, consultants, financiers, and insurers.
HAESCO was privately conceived and is self funded. HAESCO is operated by a board of executive directors elected by its members.
HAESCO is an accredited NGO with Asian Development Bank (ADB). Next you might want to explore our website to:
HAESCO enjoy benefits not available elsewhere, specifically discounts for endorsed conference and events, and even discounted rental space at selected exhibition events.
HAESCO has forged a close relations with our overseas counterparts including TAESCO (Taiwan Association of Energy Services Companies), and signed MOU with MESA (Macau Energy Saving Association).
HAESCO holds a monthly event, a special presentation or speech from a leading industry expert. We welcome non-members to attend, and we encourage stakeholder and industry participation.
JoiningHAESCO provides opportunities for you and your business, expandyournet working opportunities and enjoy discounts for high quality selected events – relevant to your business.
HAESCO by email:
HAESCO Supporting Organisation
HAESCO supports several key high-profile industry events every year, and our members enjoy one or more of the following: it could be a complimentary conference ticket, conference discount price, VIP luncheon, discounts for exhibition space, shared exhibition space, speaking opportunities, or other benefit,
Project Assistant (Part Time)
The Hong Kong Association of Energy Service Companies (HAESCO) was founded in January 2008, and is a professional non-profit trade organization with its headquarters in Hong Kong. HAESCO is registered company in Hong Kong Limited by guarantee.
- Assist the consultant to prepare for the preparation work of the exhibition
- Assist the Association to implement the administration work, such as preparation work of venue, equipment and seminar materials
- Assist the Association to implement the administration work, accompany the participants to factory
- Explain the cleaner production technologies and the Cleaner Production Partnership Programme to the visitors during exhibition
- Count the number of visitors visited the booth and carry out the survey/ questionnaire to ask visitors for the opinions towards the booth
- Participants registration work
- Reception work of the activities
- Collect the questionnaires and compile the results of the activities
- Handle the enquiries of participants
- Master or above
-1 year working experience (less experience but possess higher educational background will also be considered)
- Knowledge on Cleaner Production/Energy Efficiency will be an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to qualified candidates
Interested parties, please send full resume and available date by email to .
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)